Our Guest Policies
Thank you for trying Innovative Health & Fitness for your workout today. We’re happy you’re here and hope you decide to become a member so we can help you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. If you have any questions or concerns during your visit, please don’t hesitate to notify a staff member at the Front Desk.
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID, each time they enter the club to workout.
- Guests redeeming a complimentary Trial Membership must sign in at the Front Desk during Membership Hours with a Membership Services Representative. Trial Memberships are for prospective members only. Guests must live or work within a 20 mile radius of the club.
- Guests entering before or after posted Membership Hours must purchase a daily guest pass for $15.
- Guests having used a free guest pass within the past 12 months must purchase a daily guest pass for $15.
- A $15 guest pass is valid until club closing hours of day it was purchased.
- Guests who have had a previous membership or Trial Membership, are not eligible for additional free Trial Memberships or Group Fitness classes.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or revoke guest pass(es) for any reason.
- Member’s guest privileges may be suspended or revoked due to abuse of Guest Pass Policies.
- If guest refuses to sign in, guest is not allowed to use any part of the facility for any reason (due to liability restraints).
- Guests use the facility at their own risk.
- Innovative will not be held responsible for injuries or lost/stolen property.
- Limited Paid Guest Passes are provided to members with Gold and Platinum Memberships at time of joining. Additional passes may be purchased.