Two ways to have a healthy brain that you should always keep in mindMay 26, 2022
Physical Therapy Corner: Pulled MusclesJune 24, 2022
1 batch of Gluten free pizza dough (see recipe below)
1 cup whipped topping
1 cup strawberries quartered
½ cup blueberries
1. Start by prepping the crust (see directions below).
2. Once the pizza crust is cooled, apply a generous layer of whipped topping to the entire pizza.
3. Place blueberries in a square in the top left of the pizza. Arrange strawberries to form the red stripes of the red American flag.
4. Cut and enjoy!
2 ½ cups cassava flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ¼ cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and slowly add water, mixing as you go.
3. Once a dough begins to form, remove from the bowl and place on a cutting board dusted with cassava flour. Coat your hand with the flour and knead dough for 2-3 minutes.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet or pizza stone with olive oil. Spread the crust until ¼-½’.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove from the oven and let cool.
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/myinnovativehealth.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/includes/content-single.php
on line 286