Open Swim gives members the opportunity to take advantage of our swimming pools and practice their skills!
Saturdays & Sundays– 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- UNLIMITED Open Swim for 11 & under (maximum 3 children) – $12.95 per month/month-to-month
- Members can purchase on the app, click the link below!
ALL CHILDREN 11 & UNDER | $5/per person
12 YEARS & OLDER | $15/per person
Need a place to host your child’s celebration? We offer Pool Parties at Innovative Health & Fitness for both members and non-members. Please email for availability!
Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Each member of your party will receive matching wristbands. (More than three (3) children per adult will be turned away for safety reasons. Families with four (4) or more children attending Open Swim may be accompanied by a spouse for no additional fee, even if spouse is a non-member.)
- Open Swim Agreement is required. Open Swim Agreement may be printed off our website for quick entry.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Children of the same sex are allowed in the men’s and women’s locker rooms with their parent/guardian.
- Parents/guardians with children of the opposite sex must use the family locker rooms located in the hallway to the pool.
- Upon check-in, up to two (2) large towels will be allotted per person.
- Swimming pools are open for Open Swim during designated hours only.
- No running near or around the pool area, locker rooms or hallways.
- No jumping or diving from pool deck.
- No throwing children or horseplay of any kind in/around the pool(s).
- Swim Diapers are required – no diapers allowed in the pool! *Swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk!
- Showers are required prior to entering the pool.
- No street shoes are allowed on the pool deck.
- Children are not allowed on the 2nd level or in the strength training areas.
- Pool equipment is reserved for Aquatic classes only. You are welcome to bring your own pool toys (less than three (3) feet in length and unmotorized, only).
- Please do not take food or drink into locker rooms or pool area. You may eat snacks in The Lounge.
- It is the responsibility of the member to return keys to the front desk. If locker keys are dropped in the pool, it is the responsibility of the member to recover the key. ***Members will be charged $10 for a lost key.***
- Pool rules are posted in pool area.