Andrew’s enthusiasm for exercise and wellness started at a very young age as he was always trying out different sports growing up. He started one of his favorite forms of activity, Taekwondo, in grade school where he eventually achieved a black belt! After accomplishing that he trained in cross country, track, and some weightlifting. Andrew is not shy to trying out different forms of activity to reach a goal as he believes there are many ways to do so. Andrew works hard to stay up to date with and communicate the best science-based training exercises and methods to help people succeed in surpassing their aspirations. When Andrew isn’t in the gym you can find him taking care of his 1-year-old German Shepherd, trying out new recipes, or keeping up with the latest and greatest Netflix shows!
Fitness is a sum of all activity factors that should be enjoyed and appreciated. Get out in the world and challenge your mind and body by stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Bachelors in Kinesiology
- Minor Degree in Nutrition
- Basic Life Support – NationalCPRFoundation
- Postural Correction
- Strength Training
- Injury Prevention
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating Habits
- Weight Loss
- “Do the things that others won’t, so tomorrow you can do the things that others can’t.”
- I love traveling the country and seeing everything the world has to offer as it is my goal one day to visit every state!
- Anything that involves multiple muscle groups and is challenging like squats, shoulder presses, or lunges!