Brittany has always had a passion for Health and Fitness. She was an elite gymnast for 12 years and had the opportunity to train with top USA gymnasts. Brittany also ran cross country and track in college. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health and a double minor in Psychology and Health Care Administration. She has worked as a health educator with individuals with mental health and substance use issues and has also worked with individuals with brain injuries and intellectual disabilities. When Brittany isn’t working she loves to spend time with her dogs, snowboard, and workout!
I educate my clients in ways that can support their goals and exercise commitment. I want my clients to know that it’s about them and their needs. I want my clients to feel seen, heard, and respected. Lastly, I want my clients to know that Health and Fitness is not just important for your physical health but our mental health as well.
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- BS in Public Health, Minor in Psychology and Health Administration
- Brian Injury
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia
- Intellectual Disabilities
- “It never gets easier, you just get better.”
What is your guilty pleasure?
- Cookie Dough or Blue Moon Ice Cream
- Went to Giannis Antetokounmpo 1st borns baby shower