Winston loves lifting heavy weights! He knows first hand the lifestyle of loving, and living inside of your comfort zone. And fighting to get out of it. Through that, he has become knowledgeable of how much more control we have of our minds than we think, and how they can be changed for the better. Winston knows the road to a healthier lifestyle can be very challenging, from all of the delicious food we have around us, to the enjoyable entertainment on our screens, it can feel impossible to make a lasting difference for ourselves. Through your fitness journey, Winston would love to be with you every step of the way!
Fitness is a multidimensional aspect of how we are to live life. It’s a cause to better love life. An additional gift, and pleasure to be able to move, grow, and mold our bodies into the way we specifically choose. As well as to maintain a reasonable status of health.
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Weight Loss
- Circuit Training
- Body Building
- Free Weights
- Innov8 Team Training
- “Taking the easy way out or telling the truth are not merely two different choices. They are pathways through life. They are utterly different ways of existing.”
- His favorite exercises are incline bench press, straight arm pulldown and battle ropes!
- Winston loves music and has an expansive list of musicians he enjoys listening to including; Chet Baker, Frank Sinatra and Chris Cornell.