Zach has always had a passion for exercise and enjoys being able to give what he knows to assist others. He has had past experiences ranging from group exercise and basic training to robotically controlled resistance training. He enjoys being outdoors whether it is hunting, fishing, hiking or exercising and takes part in multiple summer recreational sports leagues. Exercise can have great impacts for any individual and Zach loves helping
others achieve those benefits and reach their goals.
Staying active is how to ensure the best quality of life. Every individual can be led towards creating a healthy routine with the proper techniques of exercising. No matter what kind of training it is, everyone should be educated on the benefits of exercise as well as how to perform that exercise properly. If I can train an individual in those aspects, I can feel confident that I have helped them stray away from possible injuries and set
them up for success in their future.
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- BS Exercise adn Sport Science
- Long Distance Running
- Senior and Functional Fitness
- Athletic Performance
- Group Fitness
- Weight Loss/Strength Training
- Circuit Training
- Innov8 Team Training
- “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results!”
- Hunting, fishing, hiking and trap shooting
- Push ups, Chin ups, and Flipping tires!